Sunday, August 16, 2009


It has been a busy summer-I tried my hand at art journaling and built a book-painted it and have at least one page done. In the meantime, I went on vacation to South Carolina and I guess my children know me too well-it really does rain too much there. When I got home Dennis and I went to Salt Lake City to a digi crop-so very much fun-on the way we stopped at Fort Cove days and I was bitten by a new love-I am going to learn how to play a harp-here is a page of my first encounter. Since that page I have rented a harp and set up lessons-I am on MY way!
PS-All the materials I used for this digi page were compliments of Designer Digitals!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!!! Glad you had a great time at the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! That's quite an instrument to pick up. Pluck away.....

    ReplyDelete