Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 5 & 6

Day 5-And the Winter break is over-but it is pretty darn cold! Well at least it feels cold to me. I truly am happy to be back to work-even if morning seemed to come way to quickly today! As you can see I have my liquids nearby, because I am sure I will need them today-I havent talked much over the break and it will take me a couple days to get used to talking so much again. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE TO TALK!!!


Day 6 Picture-I can see that I am not going to keep up with this on a daily basis! I thought I would start making some progress on the sea of papers that seems to continually surround me. Maybe I did by the end of the day-but I am pretty sure that the paper fairy will visit in the night and the paper pile will have grown! Today we all wrote Mission Statements-I am so impressed with my students-theirs were so powerful, I was almost brought to tears a few times! Wow-I am so lucky to spend my days with such awesome human beings.



No comments:

Post a Comment