Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jan 8 Day 7 & 8

Day 8- I am taking my dad to the doc to day so the girls are lounging on the couch with me this morning-while I update this blog and get a little scrappin done before I head out the door. I think they would be much happier if I just stayed on this couch with them 24-7, but alas, I must work so that I can buy them dog food! From left to right-Lorelai, Sianna at the bottom, Guenivere in the crook of my arm, Sister Mary Margaret-aka Mae-Mae on my lap, and Gracie on my other knee. Gueni, Mae-Mae, and Gracie all think they should be the closest to me-and then so does Lorelai and Sianna-sometimes someone goes up and hangs out on my shoulder-see why it is so much easier to do digi scrappin than traditional-they hate that-they have to lay on the floor at my feet!!


Day 7-This is my favorite mug this year! It has a little dove on the bottom and it holds plenty of warm beverage-In the winter and fall it will really get a work out-coffee in the am and hot water or decaf in the evening to warm me up! It has been cold the last few days so it has definitely been seeing more than its fair share of the microwave-sometimes I drink 5 or 6 mugs of hot water in the evening. We keep our heat on 65 in the winter and 85 in the summer-so really, water is my main regulator!

No comments:

Post a Comment